1864 - Building of the Hotel LOUISEN-BAD
The hotel was built by the family Wassermann in 1864 in the Ludwig street in Reichenhall.
(At that time Reichenhall had not yet the name affix "spa"). The hotel was named after the wife of the founder - Louise Wassermann.
By 1890, the Bavarian Prince Regent has decreeded, that Reichenhall was allowed to use the word "Bad". Reichenhall is now spa town of Bad Reichenhall and this is the title until today.